Friday, September 30, 2011

Waiting for nothing

My poor car sitting all alone! Early afternoon my aunt and I drove back to my school to triple check everything, again, only to find nothing, again. After we walked through my whole campus we called AAA to get my car towed to the dealership so they could re-key it. The driver dropped me off in the front and I walked in and had my key made in minutes! I thought I was ready to leave so I could go home and spend time with the babe without any hassle, but when I went to my car it wouldn't start. AT ALL. So I went back in and they told me that the battery possibly died, but after we tried jumping it a few times I told the guy that I was told I might need a chip to get my car to work (even though I had no idea what I was talking about) and he told me to go back inside and talk to someone else. Someone eventually told me that I needed a programmable key, which they didn't give me... or tell me! It was going to cost $100.00 MORE than the key they already sold me... that doesn't even work! Don't even get me started on the $350.00 is cost to get a lock system on your key. Forget THAT! I will manually lock and unlock my car. But finally! I thought I was going to get my new key and leave, so I waited around another hour just so find out that no, they couldn't find the master key and I'd have to come back Tuesday afternoon. I already missed today's class, now I'm going to have to miss my first two classes on Tuesday too! And I have a Philosophy test :( AND a Math test, but I'm hoping my car will be ready by then! Fingers crossed.

I didn't even get to see the babe as much as I wanted to today because I was gone for 6 hours for nothing! But I did take this hilariously cute video of him. He loves to throw his baby blanket over his head and walk around. Starting off Halloween right! I love my little monster.







young and restless
Check out a new blog hop from Young & Restless! Found her blog through PetitMonstree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment