Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October!

I am absolutely in love with October and everything about it. I can't wait until I can decorate our house inside and out, get our halloween costumes, and make halloween crafts! I am Halloween obsessed. I picked up the above items from the Target dollar bin mid-September and I can't wait to go back and get more. Is anyone else fall victim to the dollar bins? Especially when they're filled with Halloween goodies? Dollar bins + Halloween goodies = must buy EVERYTHING! Thanks to Pinterest I have found our costumes that I can do myself! We're going as skeletons. I can't wait. CANNOT. WAIT! I've also found a ton of crafts that I'm going to be doing throughout the month.

I can't wait until Levi gets older and we can do more because we will be celebrating Halloween in some way every day in October! AHH!

Happy October, again, AND

No comments:

Post a Comment