Thursday, September 29, 2011

No big deal

I swear I'm always losing things and important things at that! Oh, my debit card? Gone. Oh, car keys? No big deal, I'll lose those somewhere at my school campus! After my last class got out I reached into my back pocket to get my car keys and they were MISSING. I must have retraced my steps 10 times while it was POURING rain trying to find them, went to every offices, and rechecked my backpack but no help from anyone or anything :( Talk about feeling ridiculously stupid... I didn't have anyone to pick me up because one car is in the shop and my car... well, yeah. I decided I'd try my luck and call Levi's dad enough though we haven't been on the best of terms lately and he said yes! I am super thankful especially since he was going to work at the skate park which was the complete opposite direction and out of the way.  So woo! It makes me happy to know he has my back even if things are weird. It felt like old times sitting in his car laughing, joking, talking... though he'd probably tell you different. haha I haven't seen that side of him in a long time.

But back to my huge bummer moment... I am now stuck with no car! That means no Halloween fun day on Saturday like I was planning. Oh well, I guess babe and I will kick off the best month ever with decorating for the best holiday ever!

When he dropped me off he could only see Levi for a little bit, boo! But Levi was happy to see his daddy. He went up to him and started calling him 'Dada' and smiled as big as he could. Melts my heart, I love my babe!

*SHAMELESS BRAGGING RN: BabyDaddy, yeah I call him BabyDaddy, BD for short hahaha, works at American Jewelry and Loan aka Hardcore Pawn on TruTV and I think it's the coolest thing ever!!!! Definitely jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment